Study Abroad Fair provides information to interested students

Who: The University of Alabama Education Abroad department, a department that specializes in pairing students with an abroad program that best serves their needs. The Education Abroad department helps students discover abroad programs through events, informational sessions and personal appointments.

What: The Fall Study Abroad Fair, an event providing information to students who wish to get involved with upcoming study abroad programs. Trip alumni and advisors will be there to answer any questions about study abroad programs and to share their experiences.

When: Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Where: The event is located on the Crimson Promenade outside of B.B. Comer Hall. 

Why: Study abroad programs offer students an different experience, and as the Education Abroad department’s motto says, “It’s not just a Class, it’s an Adventure!”

The Fall Study Abroad Fair will provide students the opportunity to learn about potential study abroad programs. At this event, students can learn about opportunities within or outside of their colleges, and how to get involved with programs they may have never considered before.

The University of Alabama Education Abroad department encourages any student who might be interested in studying abroad to come to the fair. No commitments are required, and the fair is purely information driven. If students are unable to attend the fair, then they can schedule an appointment with the Education Abroad department at their office, located in room 135 of B.B. Comer Hall.