What are students listening to: students reveal favorite songs and guilty pleasures

Labor Day weekend calls for road trips, going back home or just catching up in Tuscaloosa. Either way, students had music playing the whole weekend. We asked five students what the last song they listened to was. Here are the results:

“Chicken Fried” by Zac Brown Band – “It’s a great song to just hang out to. We play it in my dorm all the time,” said Jack Berkbigler, a freshman majoring in Chemical Engineering.

“Budapest” by George Ezra – “The song relaxes me and has such a cool vibe to it. It’s easy to listen to no matter what I’m doing” said Rosie Lamberth, a sophomore majoring in Mechanical Engineering. 

“Antidote” by Travis Scott – “I was listening to it last night, and it was stuck in my head. It’s catchy,” said Parker Hendricks, a sophomore majoring in Mechanical Engineering.

“Anywhere With You” by Jake Owen – “I played this on the way back from Louisiana this weekend, and I really like country music,” said Tayler Root, a junior majoring in Elementary Education.

“What Do You Mean” by Justin Bieber – “I wanted to listen to his new song because I hadn’t heard it yet,” said Allie Gaster, a senior majoring in Business.