Gallettes to host GlowRage paint party

Students will have an opportunity to attend a GlowRage paint party at Gallettes on Thursday, September 24 from 9:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., featuring Stoags, a DJ specializing in electronic dance music.

Tickets are available through the GlowRage website for $15, which guarantees admission to the party, and the ability to skip the line. All tickets sold at the door or online the day of the event cost $20.

“We’ve got internationally touring DJs,” said David Taylor, the marketing and advertising director for GlowRage. “Our headliner is Stoags, and he is one of the best entertainers I’ve ever met in my life.Then we have our dancers and other DJs who are also pleasant and wonderful. These guys are extreme entertainers.”

The show will host a variety of styles of electronic dance music, as well as a lights show, and, of course, glow-in-the-dark paint. Taylor said there will be four DJs performing on Thursday, with Stoags as the headliner. According to theGlowRage website, Stoags is able to play a variety EDM, ranging from soft house music to heavy bass.

“This is the real deal. It’s basically like taking a full festival and just putting it inside of a venue,” Taylor said.

Taylor said GlowRage was expecting to fill the capacity of Gallettes, so he encourages people to purchase tickets online and guarantee themselves admission.